Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tax The Rich

OK.. I have been watching our rockstar president, (god i cant stand that guy) talk about 'taxing the rich' WHAT THE??
I am not rich, I am far from it, However, I do not hate the 'rich' man/woman.
This country is suppose to be all about going from rags to riches. Now the government wants to 'punish' those that have 'made it'..WRONG, WRONG WRONG!! that is so not right and really pisses me off. If a person has played the game by all the rules and comes out a winner, YOU DONT PUNISH THEM FOR IT!!
YOU WILL NEVER GET A JOB FROM A POOR MAN/WOMAN!! God what is so damn hard to understand about that? NO, not everyone is entitled to a home, NO THEY ARE NOT! If you work hard, you purchase a home, If you dont work hard, or have no education, dont blame someone who did..that lays at your own doorstep, not that of the rich man/woman. I can tell you right now, if I was Bill Gates, or Donald Trump, I would take my Piles of money (and all the charities and jobs i created and donated hundreds of thousands to) and leave this damn country. I would not sit back and watch the government try and pull this bullshit off. These wealthy ppl provide many many jobs, yes there are bad apples here and there, but still you dont punish them all for it. These people donate hundreds of thousands of dollars to charities around the world, they share their prosperity in ways we dont even know about.
I just cant stand to see that smooth talking dumbass up there ruining our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment