Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A lil company





Jinx and Hoax are adjusting well..They are happy to be 'home'. They love to play in the tub and are very curious about the flush (which we must now keep the lid down on so one doesn't fall in).
Every time I soak my paper I have one of them in the tub watching with great interest. The shower curtain will need replacing once they gain a few months as they are constantly swinging from it and fighting with each other between the two fabrics..We used to have a lovely leather couch..Now not so much...OMG.. they are soo tiny that in order to get up they must use their claws..so I tried to play it smart and cover the couches, but the brats find it great fun to get under the cover and get at the couch anyway..So I imagine by the time they are grown we will be sitting on a pile of splinters and bits of leather, wondering what happened to our lovely couch.
However on a higher note the mice and rodent population should be downsized somewhat.
They certainly are the marmalade masters of mayhem as my husband so aptly nicknamed them.Oh and my Azaleas are in full bloom, such a pretty bush.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha, ha! Yes, kittens are such adorable destroyers!! :D Loved your photos!

    ReplyDelete