Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wild rose in watercolor


While all are asleep and the house is my own, I have practiced more on my flowers. Who knew flowers could be so much fun, I shall try another type later on..I am quite please with my progress and the amount of info I have absorbed this past couple of weeks. I think my improvements speak for themselves. This watercolor has been the hardest thing for me to learn yet in my little world of art.Challenging and rewarding..I think so far I like this one best. Oh and now you can see how really pretty these hydrus watercolors are, I have gone and got me a scanner hooked up . No more gray dull and dreary posts of my work..Yay!!

4 comments:

  1. I have to say this again - FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kay! Pity that the rentals are in the US and not here in OZ :( . I might have to look for an equivalent over here if there is one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, dear Kay!
    You are creating excellent paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. many thanks to you ladies. It is with the encouragement I receive that I don't give up..

    ReplyDelete