Saturday, June 20, 2009

Let's look at leaves






















Hello all my art loving friends. Today I share leaves. I went for a walk around my domain this morning, as per my usual and today I brought my camera. I wanted to store up some images for my long winter ahead and to gather resources for my friends to use as freely as they feel. I thought Leaves were a good place to start. I do not have the name for all these leaves, but they are still wonderful references for us to understand how they look, and their colors, . As I was taking pictures of the rhododendron leaves to show the stark difference between new and old growth I spotted a garden friend amongst the leaves and have included him there as well for you to see, and I tried to get a texture shot of his skin for us too. He is beautiful. I hope you guys find this post useful in your learning and art endeavours

1 comment: