Thursday, June 11, 2009

Some More Blooms


















Ah my delphininums are out and simply lovely and this white peony is my first one..that is I rescued a scraping from a bulb of a friend 2 yrs ago..the first year it was very weak, i did not hold out much hope..the second year it came back strong in leaf and stem but no buds..this year it has finally given me not one but two blooms..see..all good things come to those who wait. The blooms were well worth my wait and i adore each of my flowers..Now i have some white to go with the gorgeous pink and red ones..I am tickled. also I have the very common petunias in the pot around my screen studio..I call these my putter flowers..puttering petunias..as they always need dead heading and watering and are perfect for evenings when i am just enjoying outside.(instead of constant labor, honestly i feel like a field hand sometimes)..LOL
Also if anyone should like to use these photos for drawing reference feel free to do so..oh and I would love to see it too.

1 comment:

  1. You have such wonderful flowers and great pics. Thanks for the permission to use them!

    ReplyDelete