Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Today is lovely


































Today is a perfect day of sunshine and soft breeze..My pink peony has opened further with another gorgeous blossom right beside her..the darn squirrels tore down my clematis vine which is open and blooming very nicely..and my kittens found this lovely frog, which i tucked away in my rock wall to stop them from further tormenting the poor critter, much to their dismay..they are rambunctious lil guys and have discovered the trees provide great fun and have spent most of the morning climbing trees and chasing each other around..my lil tea roses are about to bloom, the bush is loaded with buds..and something ate most of my green beans..but i still have about 20 plants left..so I may get at least a green bean salad out of it when all is said and done.
I spent the day studying watercolors yesterday and while I learned alot, nothing came out well enough to post. So today I am at it again trying another lesson, we'll see how it turns out.

1 comment:

  1. What lovely photos! I'm just catching up a bit after power outage...your water color waves (other post) look very good.

    ReplyDelete