Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dachshund




I finally did it, I joined wet canvas. I have been hearing so much about the place for the past year and have gone and investigated a few times, and finally just did it. I joined because they are having a 'dog breed' project and I have a passion for dogs. I was trying to learn how to create white fur using dogs as my projects, so I may as well continue learning how to use my watercolors by doing a few more dogs of different breeds and posting them here as I complete them. This particular dog belongs to 'Bigs' and I hope she likes the way he turned out cause this is my 4th attempt at this breed before finally coming up with this particular one, which pleased me enough to post it.


Onward to my next , no idea what breed yet it will be a lil surprise..

2 comments:

  1. What about a portugese waterdog? There will be lots of pictures on the net of you "first dog".

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I shall have to give that one a go too.lots of blues and blacks should work.we'll see how it goes..

    ReplyDelete