Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring at Last!












































Now that the last bit of snow is finally leaving, I can feel good knowing that the days will only get nicer. I am going to be starting my vegetable seedlings next weekend here in the house. I get so excited about the planting and have to force myself to hold out till the last full moon in May has gone by to put my lil treasures in the ground. But we are not out of danger of frost till then so I keep them indoors. In the spirit of Spring I am posting some of my flowers that I grew last year and hope to have some more new ones planted this year, as we are getting older I am now leaning more toward perennials, less work every year.


















1 comment:

  1. It must be wonderful to live surrounded by these amazing flowers!! Wonderful photos, Kay!!

    ReplyDelete