Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jinx and Hoax


Today I found my kittens, I have been looking for a kitten for a while now..My last kitty I had for 15 years, a little tiny calico that appeared to be only half grown her entire life.Then last fall I got a little grey kitty that died, poor lil tiny thing, that broke my heart . These I got from a lady a ways down the street and supposedly they just turned 8 wks old, the mother was a large marmalade kitty with a beautiful white ruff..so these are the new and final additions to my family, two dogs, two cats. At least the cats will earn their keep, unlike the dogs who manage to always get into trouble...They each had their own personal skunking very early this morning, their first one of the year. YAAAY...that means warm weather is here for sure..of course my house and dogs now reek, that stuff lingers forever, I even have a hint of it on my personal self..ode de skunk..gotta love my dogs..and thats the way I deal with it. Just try to make it something good..peeeeeeweeeeeeee..

anyway, I ramble the new kitties are named Jinx and Hoax, Jinx is the one sleeping and of course the one that looks like the mother is actually the boy and he of course is hoax..and he appears to be the more rambunctious of the two.


No comments:

Post a Comment