Thursday, August 13, 2009

Didja Hafta get a CAT?

I shared in an earlier post how the female cat Jinx loves my dogs with the video of her massaging the poodle, well her favorite is the yorkie (the feeling is really not mutual)..He sees her coming and he gives an exasperated 'sigh'..She cant get enough of him and follows him around, even sometimes when he is trying to play ball, she runs alongside of him after it. I give the dogs raw carrots for treats and jazzy was being very protective of his, so I said 'jazzy that kitty does not want your carrot' well lo and behold she jumps up and grabs his carrot and boogied off with it, he spun around and looked at me with very accusing eyes, it was soo funny! Anyway, she is always trying to curl up with him, and that is fine, till she starts Kneading, and she picks him with her claws, then he has had enough. My animals bring me great joy, i love them all so much, 2 cats now are 5 months old and 'fixed' and 2 dogs, the yorkie is going on something like 6 i think and the poodle is my baby at around 3

No comments:

Post a Comment