Monday, August 3, 2009

Out of art for a day or so



So today my right hand chooses to blow up like a balloon,..I am going to start keeping a photo journal of these things, I am not out of my mind..My hand today can not even close all the way..I show my left and right, my right is very painful..and it is traveling up my arm at the moment, but I guess I'll follow doctors orders and just go and ice it, cause I must have done something to it!! That is what I get told, I just didn't realize it, well, NO I didn't do anything to it, it just decided to blow up on its own..

4 comments:

  1. I hope it's not something serious and you get better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay you get to a doctor right away! Immediately, you probably have cellulitist an infection in the skin. It needs serious antibiotics, like intravenous! Do you have a fever?
    My mother in law has this and it is serious.
    I'm going over to drawspace to bug you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay, you need to take note of all this strange symptoms and signs and go to a good doctor. Maybe everything is related... Wish you get better soon. Hug, Sonia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys, i have an appt soon, I will keep you all updated with the info i get,

    ReplyDelete