Sunday, August 9, 2009

Rough start to my day






yesterday we hung out with our friend/bike mechanic, hubby is upgrading the FLH to a 6 speed tranny..Our mechanic has a pit bull named mookie and one named macy..mookie shown here is a massive dog, and doesnt like his picture taken at all..he has issues with the camera pointing at him, so his dad had to hold his head still..this dog is such a sweetheart..and mae mae is too. In the morning of course hubby left ahead of me in his truck and i was running late (as usual)because (i always have a really wierd but good reason for my tardiness) I had to rescue a humming bird out of the house and away from the cat.He luckily escaped the clutches of the kitten and would rest on my ceiling fan, it took me nearly half an hour to get him out of the house. By now i am really in a pucker, get that taken care of, convince the dogs they can not come for a ride today,had my hands loaded with stuff, set the soda on the roof of the car, load the other stuff in the back seat, FORGET the soda on the roof, and well it stayed there till i hit the end of my driveway and the brakes, then down the windshield it rolls UGH!!! What a mess! I finally got myself together and made it there, what a rough morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment