Thursday, August 27, 2009

My 3 Guys


Yep, here they are...Three of the most important males in my life..My sweet Oliver, My schizo yorkie and my sweet hubby. All piled into the truck for the Dump run. Our dump is only 6 or 8 miles away but it is the most thrilling of all rides of the week for the dogs, as this one is with DAD.. It is a 'special' ride that they look forward to and just relish in.

Oliver you will note is in training, thats why the odd flashy orange collar..Not for anything in particular much more than his boundaries, as he tends to S-T-R-E-T-C-H those as far as possible. He is funny, he will stand on his boundary line, look back over his shoulder to see if he is being watched, and when he 'thinks' the coast is clear he will slowly meander his way out of his bounds. We have nearly 7 acres, at least a football field of yard and still that is not enough, sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment